Friday 2 July 2021

Prototype

My company, Design Company made a prototype of a party popper.

In the beginning, we tested the rubberband. My Design Company and I tested some different materials to make a party popper prototype. For an example, we chose the medium size of rubber band instead of the long rubber band. We changed some ideas to make the party popper work.


Next my group and I tested the weight. For an example, we chose the nut to see how hard or loud it hit the cup. We tested some other parts.


To finish up My group and I assembled all the parts of the prototype. When we assembled all the parts of the prototype. We put the fillings in and see how far it will be able to explode the fillings out.


I learned a lot about making a party popper, prototype, and modeling.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.