Monday 6 September 2021

SSR Selfie - I Survived

I readed 34 pages about I Survived.

The story was about George Calder being the luckiest kid alive. He and his little sister Phoebe, are sailing with their aunt on the Titanic, the greatest ship ever built. George can’t resist exploring every inch of the incredible boat, even if it gets him into trouble. But one night while George is off exploring, a terrible boom shakes the entire boat. Soon the impossible is happening: The Titanic is sinking.

I enjoyed reading this book because It's a comic and I like reading comic books. 

2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Siniva, what an interesting story to be reading. Do you know if it is based on real people? Maybe you could find your favourite picture from the book and share a copy of it?

    ReplyDelete

  2. Malo e lelei Whae Petra

    Sorry if I didn't answer you 2 or 3 days ago and thank you for the feedback. By the way, do I need to take a screenshot of my favorite picture from the book and share it with you?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.