Wednesday 27 October 2021

Story arch

I completed a story arch about a book called the Little Red Riding Hood.

First, I typed down the Orientation which means the action of someone or something relative to the points.

Next, I typed down the Inciting Incident which means the event that sets the main character or characters on the journey.

Then, I typed down the Rising Action-Problems which means there is a problem in the story.

After, I typed down the Climax which means the main part of the story.

Then, I typed down the Success Failure which means something good is gonna happen or something bad is gonna happen.

Lastly, I typed down the Resolution which means it's fixing the problem back to normal in the story.

I enjoyed this activity because I explained the different parts of the Little red Riding Hood.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.