Thursday 4 March 2021

Cultural Art| A Sei or Tekiteki

I completed an activity. With the help of my mum who did the most of the work. I was going make an insect but I can't not find any ideas so me and my mum decided to make a sei or tekiteki so we can put it above our ear or our hair.

First, my mum and I searched a video of a sei and me and my mum were gonna make it a bit different.

Next, we collected materials outside, we took leaves, twigs and petals.

After, we connect two leaves together with the twigs, we connect the yellow leaves or orange leaves at the side of the leaves, we put the toothpick inside of the leaves and then we use the leaves to make it like a shoelace then we take off the tooth pick.

I like to do cultural art because I like to collect materials outside with my mum.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.