Friday 26 March 2021

SSR Selfie l The Colossal of book Colour

I read 13 pages about the Colossal of book Colour. It was about the difference between the colours. The way we see and interpret colour is critical to understanding the world. Colours can carry meaning that we never consider. Objects that are identical in size, shape and texture can look very different if they are differently coloured.


First, I read the book  (The Colossal book of Colour) for 15 minutes.


Next, I made a new slide, made a picture of myself and typed down three main keys of information about the main topic and typed down my new three words with their meanings in my own words.


I really enjoyed this book because I learnt about all of the difference of the colours.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.