Wednesday 12 May 2021

HPE | Balancing

We did balanceing activitys in our envoirment, we took arange of photos. 

The first photo was balancing on a bench.


The second photo was balancing on the playground by using the equipement.


The third photo was balancing on a equipement by helping eac other.


The fourth photo was balancing on three groups of partners.


The fifth photo was balancing on four groups of partners.


The fifth photo was hard for me because my back and my hands were tired. I should practice balancing.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Siniva
    I realy loved you blog post and did you enjoy this activity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bethany
      Thank you for commenting on my blog post, I did enjoy doing this activity. How about you did you enjoy doing this activity?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.