Wednesday 2 June 2021

Balancing

Today we practiced how to balance using the sports equipment. 

First, we used volleyball equipment by taking out one leg, choosing the position you want and trying to hit the ball without moving around. This is easy because I already know how to hit the ball.

Next, we used soccer equipment by putting the ball on our forehead, trying not to make it fall and trying to kick the ball by using our knee. This is hard because I keep on making the ball fall.

Then, we used the tennis racket and ball. My partner needed to throw the ball and I needed to hit the ball while taking out one leg. This is hard because I always miss the ball.

Afterwards, we used hockey by taking out one leg. The person who has the ball needs to throw it softly and the person with the racket needs to hit the ball. This is easy because I already know how to  hit the ball with the racket.

Last, we used a spoon with a soft egg on top. We needed to take out one leg and try to bend down to put the spoon on the ground. This is hard because I always make the egg fall.

I enjoyed this activity because it can help me stop wriggling and moving around


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.