Wednesday 23 June 2021

Frisbee Technique

We learnt how to balance when throwing and catching a frisbee.

First, my partner and I needed to use the balance position to throw the frisbee straight back to them.

Next, I needed to chase the frisbee after my partner threw it. Mr Ogilvie told us which position we should face, the positions we need to face are: partner, fale, hall, and LS1.

After Mr Ogilvie throws the frisbee and I need to catch the frisbee when I'm on a run then I need to try to throw the frisbee into the goal.  

Last, we played a game called Ultimate Frisbee. My teammates and I needed to score the frisbee into the goal, my teammates needed to not go in the shooting circle and we needed to throw the frisbee to our team mate in 3 seconds.

I enjoyed this activity because I can learn to use my balancing technique when throwing the frisbee.

1 comment:

  1. talofa lofa siniva.i really like how you told us how you and your partner throw the
    frisbee.i like your blog post because i learnt how i can catch a frisbee next time.meaby you could add more information to your blog post next time.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.