Tuesday 15 June 2021

Explanation Topic

I planned a topic of How plants grow. I had to add mechanisms, cause and effect sentences, and information sources.

I typed down the mechanisms. The mechanisms I typed down are Seeds, Water, and Sun. The cause and effect for seeds is Put seeds in a pot with dirt. People need a pot. They need to exchange oxygen with the air.

Next, I typed down cause and effect for water is Put water on it when the seeds are planted. Too much water can cause a plant’s roots to rot.


After, I typed down the cause and effect for sun is Plants need sun so it can grow faster. It will break open and the roots will grow.


This activity was hard because the website does show the information I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.