Monday 30 August 2021

Olympics Fact Find - Emma Twigg

I completed  a can-do activity called Fact Find. I needed to find some research about a person. The person I chose to do is Emma Twigg.

First, I typed down the introduction about Emma Twigg. My introduction was: Emma Twigg is a New Zealand rower. She was born on 1 March 1987. A single sculler, she was the 2014 world champion and won gold in her fourth Olympics in Tokyo in July 2021. Previous Olympic appearances were in 2008, 2012, and 2016.

Next, I wrote down 5 facts about Emma Twigg. For an example: Following her U23 world championship title in 2007, Twigg won the Emerging Talent Award at the Halberg Awards.

Afterwards, I needed to find a picture of Emma Twigg from Google and attribute them.

Last, I put the link of the website where I got my information from.

I enjoyed this activity because I learnt a lot of stuff about Olympians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.