Tuesday 10 August 2021

Persuasive Speech

My partner and I learnt how to use Persuasive Speech.

First We watched a video that was about Brainstorming and Planning. We brainstorm different topics that we want in ourselves, school and world and type it down on a google drawer or on a google doc.  


Next we typed down the ideas we have brainstormed. We made a circle and shared our ideas so people knew what to type.  


To finish up we highlight the words in a traffic light's colours. The traffic lights are to rate our ideas. Red means stop or we don't need to use it, Yellow means it's fine to use and Green means it's great to use.  


I enjoyed this activity because it would help me persuade someone.   


Next time I should persuade someone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.